Do you have a structured work approach, pay attention to detail, and are efficient in data entry? We are seeking to recruit a Workshop Administrator, for one of our clients, a leading Maltese company. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Greet customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Inspect and keep appropriate records of all vehicles entering the facility
- Record all vehicle damages prior to taking custody and control of the vehicle
- Initiate system job cards with all relevant vehicle and customer information
- Match PO’s and supplier invoices
- Post supplier invoices to the relevant system job cards
- Ensure all labor hours and parts consumed are posted on the relevant system job cards
- Generate invoices upon job completion
- Accept cash payments and issue receipts
What are you expected to bring?
- Be a proficient IT user, preferably ECDL certified, and have documented user experience working with IT systems
- Minimum “O” Level education
- Good knowledge of accounts
- Fluency in both Maltese and English would be considered an asset
- Relevant administrative working experience in the automotive industry would be considered an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Collaborative environment
- Work within a leading company