Are you a team player that excels in time management skills? We want to hear from you! A Client of ours is looking to recruit a Warehouse Operator to join their dynamic team!
What is expected of you?
- Handle the preparation of orders for the goods requested for various jobs/projects
- Ensure safe handling, storage of all products
- Load/unload stock in a safe, presentable manner and highlight errors and damages prior to completion
- Store stock in a safe, orderly, and accessible manner
- Receive / Dispatch stock and update inventory system with goods issued/received
- Assist in the preparation for the return of goods and inventory counting
- Maintain high levels of Health and Safety awareness and report any areas of concern to Supervisor
- Action any other aspects to fulfil the operational needs of the business
- Work according to standard operating procedures in line with company policy
- Attend any training provided by the Company and sit for the respective assessments accordingly
- Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time
What are you expected to bring?
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Health & Safety practices knowledge and awareness
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills
- Be an exemplary team player
- IT proficiency and the ability to handle electronic data work
What’s in it for you?
- Growth opportunities
- Good ambiance
- Competitive remuneration package