Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Ceek recruitment solutions
We are seeking to recruit Software Developers, for a large financial organisation. If you have a solid academic background in ICT and a minimum of 3 years hands on experience, then we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Work with business analysts, other developers, and project management to estimate and provide updates on tasks.
- Producing efficient and robust code based on requirements.
- Will be directly involved in reviewing, integrating, testing, and deploying software.
- Responsible for maintaining the existing code base.
- Writing and interpreting business reports and requirements documentation;
- Write clear, developer-focused documentation for your code.
- Responsible for identification and remediation of code security vulnerabilities.
- Conduct vulnerability assessment and vulnerability testing for systems.
- Assist in other tasks as directed by the Team Leader.
What are you expected to bring?
- Have a strong business orientation with a demonstrated knowledge of the IT industry.
- Can communicate with and understand the needs of non-technical internal and external clients.
- Strong customer focus and knowledge of IT Service Management standards and procedures.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have good written and verbal skills and proven ability to work on own initiative with great attention to detail.
- Has the ability to work within a team, multitask and capable of meeting strict deadlines.
- Has the ability to listen actively and to work on own initiative when necessary.
- The ability to work under pressure and able to respond to emergencies after hours.
- Must be fluent in the English language.
- Solid C# .Net software development experience using MVC framework.
- Good understanding of REST API/Microservice design methodologies using .Net Core 3.x (C#);
- Proficiency in developing models using .Net / .Net Core Entity Framework with code first approach or database first approach.
- Must have good knowledge using SQL Server for developing database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, and functions.
- Preferable to have good knowledge about using source control systems.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent Salary & benefits
- Career prospects
- Continuous Learning and Development