Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Ceek recruitment solutions
Are you an experienced software developer with a flair for managing small development teams? Do you inject new energy into tech and innovation? Our client is looking for Senior Software Developers to join their team based in Malta, working in an international organization with offices across Europe and the US. If you feel you are a good fit for this role, Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Assist team members in learning new/current software development related technologies
- Maintain high standards of software quality by establishing good practices and habits
- Able to work well within a team; work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
- Able to give and receive both positive and negative feedback
- Mentor junior and mid-level developers
- Be a catalyst of innovation and new tech ideas
- Promote bottom-up ideas and inject industry / tech best practices
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and analyze product requirements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Perform unit, system, and verification testing; and deploy the products with the latest updates
What are you expected to bring?
- Good communication skills necessary for interaction with clients.
- Good planning and organization skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Experience with Agile or Scrum Software Development and methodologies
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar.
- Ability to learn new business concepts and technical solutions quickly.
- Initiates action gives direction and takes responsibility.
- Dynamic, self-driven, proactive team-player, willing to help to bring the company to the next level.
- Willingness to learn, grow in the IT services industry, and also provide your expertise.
- Professional and be an excellent ambassador for the company.
- Excellent command of English.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Budget on education, we want you to grow.
- Trusting and challenging environment, opportunity to be working on projects of national interest and across various sectors.