This job has been Expired
Our client, a fully-fledged professional services firm based in Gozo, is seeking an experienced Senior/Semi-Senior Auditor to join their team. This is a small but well-established family business with a diverse portfolio of clients, offering an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to develop their career in the accounting and audit industry. The role involves working regular office hours from Monday to Friday, providing a work-life balance for the successful candidate.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with clients while meeting firm and client deadlines.
- Fully accountable for Audit and Assurance engagements, from beginning to end.
- Prepare and review Financial Statements in accordance with GAPSME and IFRS.
- Perform other Audit and Assurance engagements as required.
- Deliver a high-quality service that exceeds clients’ expectations.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Auditing.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in accountancy or is currently in the final stages of an ACCA or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of GASPME, IFRS, and International Auditing Standards.
- Ability to identify, report, and handle sensitive issues.
- Capable of working within a team, managing multiple engagements, and working to demanding deadlines.
- Smart, highly motivated, well-presented individual with an eye for detail.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and ability to multitask.
- Fluency in both Maltese and English (both written and spoken).
- Ability to work and perform under pressure.
- Monday to Friday Office Hours.
- Regular performance reviews and salary increases.
- Family-like environment.
- Modern Offices.
Strong client base with plenty of growth opportunities.
If you have the required experience and qualifications and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, please apply with your resume and cover letter.
Offered Salary€30,000 - €40,000
Related Jobs (4)
Auditor on 23/05/2023 Full/Part Time
Accounts Executive on 17/05/2023 Full Time
Senior Finance Executive on 17/05/2023 Full Time
Assistant Accounting Manager – Malta on 15/05/2023 Full Time