Do you consider yourself to be a great leader who is also sales focused? Is customer care important to you? Do you have strong analytical skills? If so, we at Ceek are looking for a Senior Sales Manager for the telecommunications industry. If you are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Manage and lead the team to exceed ambitious sales targets
- Contribute to overall sales leadership to ensure all sales segments are covered
- Create a highly engaged and motivated team to inspire and provide good leadership
- Work with team members to co-sell deals
- Maximise cross-selling opportunities with all the company services
- Guide sales executives’ alignment on the dimensions of account-based penetration
- Identify consumer needs through customer dialogue and contribute to the product roadmap of the company to ensure the correct solutions
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to move deals across phases to close
- Work with sales leadership to identify key verticals
- Maintain active engagement through follow-up communications with new and existing customers
- Monitor all client information, including case of usage, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting
- Identify and close quick, small wins while managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Collect market intelligence and competitive information
- Provide a phenomenal first impression to current and potential customers
- Manage to achieve quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- Prioritize prospects and apply appropriate resources
What are you expected to bring?
- 8 to 12 years working experience of enterprise sales; experience in telecommunications is an asset
- Strong and effective team management
- Experience in the lean sales model is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple tasks while working independently
- Highly meticulous with outstanding problem-solving skills
What’s in it for you?
- A fast-paced, growth-oriented environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career progression
Experience*8 Years +