This job has been Expired
If you have experience as an Auditor and are looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and supportive environment, this Senior Auditor position in Malta or Gozo could be the perfect fit for you. This position also offers a Hybrid work possibility.
- As a Senior Auditor, you will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of the planning, conducting and finalisation of statutory audits together with the Audit Partners.
- You will need to build and maintain effective working relationships with client personnel and ensure that client and firm deadlines are met.
- Reporting and presenting findings to the business, making recommendations for solutions and improvements to policies/procedures will also be part of your responsibilities.
- You will be responsible for the assurance, preparation, and review of financial statements following GAPSME and IFRS standards.
- Additionally, other assurance and audit commitments may be passed on to your responsibility.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a good working knowledge of GAPSME, IFRS, and International Auditing Standards.
- You should possess the ability to identify, report and handle sensitive issues with discretion.
- As a Senior Auditor, you should be able to work within a team, manage multiple engagements, and work to demanding deadlines.
- We are looking for a smart, highly motivated, well-presented individual with an eye for detail.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, as well as the ability to multitask, are essential for this role.
- You should be fluent in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Finally, you should have the ability to work and perform under pressure.
This Senior Auditor position in Malta or Gozo will offer you the opportunity to work Monday to Friday with flexible hours, making it an attractive role for those seeking a good work-life balance. As a Senior Auditor, you will have a key role in ensuring the integrity of financial information for clients and making recommendations for improvements to policies and procedures.
Offered Salary€30,000 - €40,000