Our client, a growing Corporate Service Provider, is seeking an experienced and ambitious Senior Auditor to support their strong portfolio of local and international clients. The successful candidate will take a lead role in planning, conducting, and finalizing statutory audits in collaboration with Audit Partners. The role also involves building and maintaining effective relationships with clients and meeting deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of proven experience in a similar position and possess a professional qualification or be in the final stages of their studies. The role offers flexible working hours and hybrid work arrangements.
- Lead all aspects of planning, conducting and finalisation of statutory audits together with Audit Partners
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with client personnel and meet client and firm deadlines
- Report and present findings to the business, making recommendations for solutions and improvements to policies/procedures
- Assure, prepare, and review financial statements following GAPSME and IFRS
- Handle other assurance and audit commitments as required
- Good working knowledge of GAPSME, IFRS, and International Auditing Standards
- Ability to identify, report and handle sensitive issues
- Capable of working within a team, managing multiple engagements and working to demanding deadlines
- Smart, highly motivated, well-presented individual with an eye for detail
- Excellent organisational and communication skills and ability to multitask
- Fluency in the English language (both written and spoken)
- Ability to work and perform under pressure
If you are a highly motivated Senior Auditor with a passion for working with local and international clients, we encourage you to apply. The role offers flexible working hours and a hybrid work arrangement, making it an attractive opportunity for professionals seeking a healthy work-life balance.
Offered Salary€30,000 - €40,000