For our client at the European Union, we are hiring a Senior Application Developer.
This mission requires to work from the client’s offices in Malta for at least 1 day per week.
- Manage, configure, and maintain EUAA’s Information and Analysis Sector applications and
service “IDS on SharePoint Online” according to current best practices and corporate strategy.
- Assess design propose and develop technical solutions related key business requirements for
improvement and better functioning of IDS.
- Provide technical support in the applications’ and EUAA’s roadmap, including EUAA Azure
Environment and EUAA’s SharePoint Online and O365 presence.
- Integrate the application with other EUAA applications, as required.
- Perform assessment and health check on system functionality.
- Perform feasibility study on hybrid solutions to expose parts of IDS into a publicly available
- Design, prototype and develop the application, according to the prioritized backlog agreed
between ICT and business.
- Prepare and assess rest APIs for integration with other applications and presentation of
The ideal candidate
- has a Master’s degree or equivalent
- has 10+ years of professional experience in IT or similar
- is familiar with DevOps Best Practices
- has IT Project Management experience within EU institutions
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Experience*8 Years +