Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Ceek recruitment solutions
What is expected of you?
- Contribute to the development and growth of the department
- Assist and guide Executives with the compliance reviews
- Assist and spearhead (when necessary) initiatives and projects that will enable the function tp develop further
- Provide general advice on operational matters
- Liaise with local authorities and stakeholders on AML issues
- Represent the department in meetings and conferences both local and abroad
- Keep updated with all current and forthcoming Laws and Regulations as well as the latest typologies and new methods in combatting ML & TF
What are you expected to bring?
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong strategic, critical and analytical thinking
- Able to take ownership and to act in line with agreed KPIs
- Excellent leadership skills and ownership of work and projects
- Sound knowledge of AML/CFT Laws and Regulations governing the EU and Malta
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Career prospects
Related Jobs (1)
Assistant Manager – Accounting on 11/04/2023 Full Time