Our client, a growing advisory firm in Malta is seeking to recruit a Russian Client Relationship Executive. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Liaise with clients on behalf of the firm and assist them with relocation programme applications & related services
- Manage to complete and ensure that the maintenance records are accurate
- Oversee, compile, and verify necessary forms and documents
- Liaise with clients, administer their visits’ agendas and accompany them to meetings
- Perform routine administrative duties and engage in other duties, commensurate with the role as required
- Translate and interpret to and from Russian and English
- Perform market research and assist business development
What are you expected to bring?
- Excellent Russian & English written and spoken communication skills
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the main IT software packages, including Microsoft office applications
- Strong interpersonal skills, resilience, and the ability to work flexible hours when necessary
- Be highly organised, target-driven, and have a flair for service excellence
- Desire to work in a hard-working, yet fun environment
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package
- Multi-cultural working environment
- Growth opportunities