Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Ceek recruitment solutions
Do you thrive on creating structure and modus operandi? Are you attentive to detail and a result-oriented individual? If so, our client, an international player in the within a pharmaceutical industry is seeking to recruit a motivated QC Document Officer. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Write/prepare analytical methods and specifications, including but not limited to the status of analysis, chromatographic proformas, and analytical records
- Support in the documentation related to method validation studies, process, cleaning, and stability validation
- Assist the QC Manager in drafting SOPs relevant to the Quality Control’s Operation
- Participate in the management, coordination, execution/closure of change controls, deviations and CAPAs
- Enter analytical results in MRP system and issue COAs
- Co-ordinate and manage sample requests
What are you expected to bring?
- In possession of a Diploma/Degree in Chemistry or related scientific subject
- Ideally experienced with working in a pharmaceutical environment
- Extremely organised and possess excellent communications skills
- Able to think critically and a good problem solver
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Results-oriented and will display an attitude that reflects the company values
What’s in it for you?
- Continuous opportunity for professional growth and training
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Medical check-ups
- Culture where teamwork is a priority
- Positive working environment with an employee-focused approach