We are seeking to recruit a PR and Data Analyst – Financial Services for a leading financial services company based in Malta. If you are looking for a new challenge and are ready to join a team of professionals, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Monitor the promotional efforts of the organization to ensure compliance with the requirements
- Carry out an evaluation of the disclosures being made to clients/customers to ensure that they are fair, clear and not deceptive
- Draft the material to be used during the year for the educational campaigns to be launched
- Identify any possible risks which may result from the activities of control individual and which should be handled from a supervisory point of view
- Manage responsibility for the management and development of direct reports
- Carry out ‘ad hoc’ tasks that may occur from time to time and report on the outcome as may be necessary
- Undertake any other tasks as delegated by senior management in accordance with the requirements of the function
What are you expected to bring?
- A Degree (Level 6) in financial services, law, or related field
- A Masters or an equivalent qualification will be considered an asset
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel is required
- Ability to conduct market research and data analysis
- If you have at least seven (7) years within a compliance or an investigative and/or analytical environment, the qualifications would not be necessary
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent career prospects
- The opportunity to develop leadership skills
- A dynamic working environment