We are seeking to recruit a Player Protection Analyst for one of our esteemed clients in the iGaming industry. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Monitor player transactions and analyse player accounts to identify activities related to money laundering
- Perform enhanced due diligence and affordability checks to ensure accounts remain updated in line with record keeping requirements
- Interact with players who require assistance with AML or responsible gaming matters when required
- Be the first point of escalation for all player protection cases and queries
- Ensure responsible gaming awareness is implemented as an integral part of the daily operations within the whole company as well as actively help improve monitoring system and processes
- Assist the MLRO/DMLRO with suspicious activity reporting and other investigations
- Cooperate with interdepartmental teams to develop and improve whole internal procedures
- Assist the team leads with new member onboarding and ad hoc training sessions for different business areas
- Work on other tasks as requested by the senior management
What are you expected to bring?
- Be a fun team player who is eager to mentor and improve the team
- Good knowledge of AML as well as Responsible Gaming
- Ability to work under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- The ability to lead and support key projects and initiatives, and effectively communicate strategies across the team, department and business
- The capability to define, structure and prioritise workload for themselves and others, with the flexibility and capability to change when required
- Good attention to detail and the ability to identify and monitor suspicious activities and transactions, while also being able to identify Responsible Gaming related signs of harm
- An excellent proficiency both written and verbal in English as well as a secondary language
- Fluency in Swedish / Norwegian / Finnish or Danish considered a great asset
What’s in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A fun, dynamic working environment