This job has been Expired
- Prepare and execute payroll services for a portfolio of clients, including data collection from timesheets or extracting data through payroll software.
- Supervise team member(s) to ensure client deadlines are met and accurate information is provided.
- Determine tax obligations and collaborate with the tax department as necessary.
- Liaise with clients on all payroll-related matters and address their queries or concerns.
- Stay updated with new regulations and communicate changes to team members.
- Prepare and submit all employment-related documentation to government or other entities on behalf of clients.
- Handle FSS submissions to the tax department.
- Manage employment licensing and permit applications.
- Prepare special client reports as required.
- Proficiency in one or more payroll software tools.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience in a similar role.
- Holders of payroll and/or HR-related qualifications will be given preference.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities.
- Good organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, meet strict deadlines, follow up, and multitask.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluency in English is a must. Knowledge of Italian would be considered an asset.
- Honest and trustworthy individual.
- Hybrid work model: Once or twice a week, after a few months of probation (around 2 – depending on performance during training).
- Flexi-time: IN 7:30 to 9:30 OUT 16:30 to 18:30, with a summer concession of half-day on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Suggestion box for employees – around 80% of suggestions are implemented.
- Possibility of Time off in Lieu (ToiL) instead of leave for short absences.
- Children’s sick leave up to 3 days and medical leave for Mater Dei appointments.
- Extended birth leave for dads.
- Dress-down Fridays.
- Employee support program @ Richmond Foundation.
- Refer-a-Friend Bounty program.
- Friday dress-down day.
If you are a highly organized and detail-oriented individual with extensive payroll experience, we encourage you to apply for the Payroll Manager position. Please submit your updated CV.
Offered Salary€20,000 - €30,000