This job has been Expired
Our client, a leading company in the tech industry, is seeking a skilled .NET Software Engineer to join their Software Development team in Malta. As a .NET Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing enterprise-level architectures and maintaining in-house products.
- Provide strategic technical input and technical designs, develop and unit-test solutions with solid technical architecture and software engineering rigour.
- Collaborate with the customer, account management, business development, and services teams.
- Contribute to developing the company’s products based on technical roadmaps.
- Implement innovative technologies for greater efficiencies and improved quality.
- Analyse, debug, and troubleshoot third-level support calls.
- Deliver optimised code with excellent performance attributes.
- Bring ideas, solutions, and energy to a team environment.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with .NET framework, .NET Core, C#
- Degree in Computer Science (MQF level 6 or above) or similar preferred
- Angular, React, HTML, CSS, Web APIs (REST and SOAP), GIT and ANSI SQL.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and love technical challenges, be self-motivated, have a can-do attitude, be able to multi-task.
- Willingness to work offsite at client sites and experience in an Agile development environment.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work flexible hours and a hybrid opportunity, with the option to work both on and offsite. If you are a dedicated technology professional who is passionate about creating innovative solutions and enjoys working in a team environment, then we would love to hear from you!