Do you enjoy working with complex data and have the ability to make it user-friendly? If it sounds like you, we at Ceek would love to hear from you! We are looking for a passionate Market Research Analyst for one of our insurance clients.
What is expected of you?
- Collection of data to identify and define the objective of an assigned marketing research project
- Compile data related to consumers’ and competitor’s products
- Carry out direct online market research
- Draft questionnaires, polls, surveys, and other data collection resources
- Research and compile data related to the current product market, customer demographics and interest, and factors influencing product demand
- Interpret and analyze to understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customer’s preferences
- Perform a valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Analyse consumer preferences to determine the potential sales of a product or service
- Analyse prices, methods of marketing and distribution
- Interpret data, formulate reports, and make recommendations related to research findings
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts, and other visual
- Prepare and present reports to management
- Assist in the development of marketing plans
- Identify potential new products or markets through research
- Remain fully informed on market trends
- Keep up to date with new developments within the related industry
What are you expected to bring?
- Bachelor’s degree in market research or related is essential
- 2+ years of experience in market research and analysis
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages, databases, and MS Office
- Strong proficiency in math, web analytics and business research tools
- Familiarity with CRM programs
- Solid organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to grow within a well-known company