Our client is seeking an energetic go-getter with a passion for real-estate and all things marketing to join our vibrant and dynamic team as a Marketing Assistant.
Their team and brand is vibrant, dynamic and of course a leader in luxury property. As a brand they aren’t just selling real estate – they are providing a lifestyle and when clients choose them they are not just working with a local property expert, they are benefiting from a global powerhouse and we want you to be a part of that!
Our client is a mix of professionalism, youthfulness and passion and their values of integrity, respect, responsibility, transparency, quality and commitment, serve as the foundation of how they treat their staff, clients and business partners. The marketing team is passionate about real estate and they have a finesse for all things creative and trendy.
• Managing the company’s various social media pages across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Tik Tok.
• Providing support to marketing department.
• Assist in developing and executing marketing strategies & campaigns Execute marketing strategy.
• Work with the marketing team to manage brand and marketing initiatives.
• Perform market and client research.
• Create reports on marketing performance.
• Maintain schedules for marketing initiatives.
• Assist with creating social media and website content.
• Attend trade shows, company events when necessary.
• Organize and manage marketing collateral and other marketing activities.
• Proficient in the English language.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• High level of organization and attention to detail.
• Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment.
• Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities.
• Ability to spot emerging trends.
• Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines.
• Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Experience*Less than 1 Year