We are currently on the look-out to hire a Manager to join the team of our client within the iGaming industry who will be responsible for the operational and administrative functions of the Department. If you’ve got what it takes to ensure all targets are being met, then Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Coordinate and implement of the relevant strategic objectives of the company
- Act as the key driver for the department in conformity to the company strategic objectives
- Provide feedback with regards to new procedures, policies, directives and regulations to ensure new regulations take into account key learning from previous experiences
- Manage to provide feedback on internal company issues, directives, and guidelines
- Represent the company in various fora and meetings with any stakeholders ranging from licensees
- Liaise with, provide support and guidance at a technical and operational level to the personnel
- Coordinate and prompting the relevant recruitment processes as required
- Oversee the day-to-day operations and general activities of the department
- Review and approve any procedures issued by the unit
- Ensure that all assigned key performance indicators and objectives are set, monitored, and accomplished and the relevant assessments of employee’s performance are conveyed in a regular and timely manner
- Keep track of the training and development needs and liaise with HR to satisfy their needs and ensure that the staff is competent to fulfil the goals and functions
- Carry out any other duties/tasks as may be assigned by the Head and/or the Chief Officer – Regulatory from time to time by superiors
What are you expected to bring?
- A degree in business, technology, or law
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing a team
- Great knowledge of more than one of the above-mentioned areas
- Knowledge of the laws and regulations governing gaming in Malta will be considered an asset
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to work in one of Malta’s growing industries