The Hilton Malta is looking for full-time and part-time Laundry Attendants.
• Perform all stages of the linen process, including; sorting, loading unloading the machines and folding
• Responsible for cleaning the team members’ uniforms, as well as guest laundry
• Able to communicate effectively with guests and team members, over the phone or in person
• Able to operate all the machines and equipment in the laundry correctly
• Ensure the cleanliness of all equipment at all times, as well as the general cleanliness of the work place
The role requires hard-working individuals with a good knowledge of the English language, with a very neat personality, charisma and customer care skills, an eye for detail, take initiative and be flexible to respond to a range of different work situations.
Having just been awarded the HR Quality mark, join a team you can trust to develop your career. We invite you to send us your CV at [email protected]. All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
Take a look at our beautiful property, by clicking on the following link: Hilton MaltaVirtual Tour.
- Experience*Less than 1 Year
- Job Reference*LATTNS_1005