Part-time Laundry Attendants
The Hilton Malta is looking forpart-time LaundryAttendants.
• Perform all stages of the linen process, including; sorting, loading\unloadingthe machines and folding
• Responsible for cleaning the team members’ uniforms, as well as guest laundry
• Able to communicate effectively with guests and team members, over the phone orin person
• Able to operate all the machines and equipment in the laundry correctly
• Ensure the cleanliness of all equipment at all times, as well as the generalcleanliness of the work place
The role requires hard-workingindividuals with a good knowledge of the English language, with a very neatpersonality, charisma and customer care skills, an eye for detail, takeinitiative and be flexible to respond to a range of different work situations.
Having justbeen awarded the HR Quality mark, join a team you can trust to develop yourcareer. We invite you to send us your CV at [email protected] . Allapplications will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
Take a lookat our beautiful property, by clicking on the following link: Hilton MaltaVirtual Tour.
- Experience*Less than 1 Year
- Job Reference*LATTNS_2806