Are you a team-oriented individual proficient in Information systems and excellent report writing skills? Would you like to work in a growing iGaming company in Malta? If so, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Compliance Auditor to join our client’s dynamic team. If you are looking for a new challenge and are eager to kickstart your career in the Compliance field, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Assist compliance auditors with various tasks such as the review of all the needed reports and documentation
- Liaise with other departments when needed
- Assist in drafting of detailed reports and memos when required
- Carry out any other duty that may be instructed by superiors
What are you expected to bring?
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Commerce/Business (MQF Level 6) or similar
- If you have completed or in the process of completing a CISA qualification it would be an asset
- Any experience in information systems or financial auditing will be considered an asset
- Great team-playing and communications skills
- The possession of any certification in IT audits will be considered an advantage
- Ability to identify and report issues when needed
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Training and development opportunities
- Hybrid working environment
- Bonus structure
- Annual gym membership
- Study and exams leave