Are you ready to kickstart your career in audit? Whether you have brief experience within audit/accounts or not, our client is willing to provide full training. A leading corporate services provider in Malta is looking for a Junior Auditor to join their dynamic and growing team. Grab this fantastic opportunity, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Coordinate and assist the audit seniors and managers in the planning of statutory audit
- Prepare corporate services documentation, financial statements, and other financial reports
- Handle the preparation of simple audits and financial reports as well as the simple tax computation and tax returns
- Prepare the pre audit work and secretarial audit work
What are you expected to bring?
- An O or A level in accounting is required
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Proficient in Excel
- Comply with the deadlines and work in an organised manner
- Able to work on own initiative and in a team
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary and remuneration package
- A diverse team of smart and motivated colleagues
- Opportunity to grow within a diverse and dynamic work environment
- Part time or reduced hours would also be considered