The post of Junior Accounts Clerk calls for a candidate who will be responsible from the following duties:
- Posting of sales and purchase invoices
- Preparing and processing payments runs
- Recording receipts from customers and debtor chasing
- Preparing cashbook entries and performing periodic cash reconciliations
- Preparation of periodic bank, supplier and intercompany reconciliations
- Assisting in the month-end procedures
- Filing of documents
The candidate should be in possession of an MCAST/AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting, or have attained an A Level in Accounting, be user friendly in MS Office Applications and have good communication skills. Previous experience would be an asset. Role-specific training will be provided.
Wage Package: Negotiable
Interested candidates are to submit their applications to [email protected] or Hit the APPLY button!!