Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Ceek recruitment solutions
Are you seeking new challenges in your Accounting career? A leading iGaming company is seeking a Junior Accountant to join their growing team. If you are a partially qualified Accountant and are up for the challenge within this sector, Ceek would like to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Hands-on duties relating to A/R, A/P, GL, bank reconciliations, intercompany movements reconciliations and revenue recognition
- Assist in the month-end and year-end close process
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly financial reports
- Assist in statutory/regulatory requirements submissions
- Assist with developing business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen the company’s internal controls
- Any additional tasks which may be assigned from time to time by the Finance Manager
What are you expected to bring?
- Minimum of 2 years’ of accounting experience, preferably gained experience in a large accounting firm or gaming company
- In the initial stages of attaining ACCA or equivalent
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent proficiency in Excel is essential
- Be attentive to detail and can work within deadlines
- Confident to work in a fast-paced environment
- An effective team player but able to work on own initiative
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent remuneration package
- Training and Development
- Remote working offered – Individual needs to be in Malta
- Career prospects
Related Jobs (3)
Junior/Mid Level Accountant on 31/05/2023 Full Time
Auditor on 23/05/2023 Full/Part Time
Accounts Executive on 17/05/2023 Full Time