Are you an experienced IT System Administrator looking for a change. This is a unique opportunity for someone who wants to join a company that is expanding rapidly. If you think you are the person we are looking for, we at Ceek would love to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Management of the company’s IT infrastructure, including the data centres, DR, physical network, and server applications and software
- Design, administration and documentation of systems and services such as servers, storage area networks, wired/wireless networking, virtual infrastructure, routers, firewalls, databases, VOIP systems and security
- Develop and implement project plans, risk assessments and contingency plans for the company’s infrastructure
- Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation
- Assist with regular hardware procurement, involved in recommendations and negotiations with suppliers
- Perform installations, upgrades, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, fine-tuning of production and office systems
- Provide technical support to the business units daily that comply with the company’s IT Service Management standards
- Research, develop and implement new technology initiatives
- Actively participate in the decision process for the introduction of new systems and infrastructure-related projects
- Train team members on existing and new technologies
- Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required
- Perform any further duties as may be required by the company from time to time
What are you expected to bring?
- Be an excellent communicator, be analytical
- Have at least 4 years experience in managing, operating, and maintaining IT infrastructure and services
- Be able to manage and maintain a Windows Server AD infrastructure, sites, and services
- Knowledge of: Citrix / Terminal Server installations, server virtualization technologies like VMWare Server/ESX or Microsoft HyperV/Virtual Server, Cisco Certified Network Associate or Professional – CCNA/ CCNP, Network Security (Firewalls, Access Control, NAT, VPN, Mikrotik), Microsoft Azure/ AWS, LAN Routing and Switching design, configuration and troubleshooting (VLANs, IP Subnetting, etc.)
- Knowledge of technologies such as Jira Service Desk, Confluence, Office 365 Apps, 3CX
- Be flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Must be organized and can manage different projects
- Be a positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently
- Have good interpersonal skills to integrate with a high-performing team is essential
What’s in it for you?
- A great working environment
- Opportunity for career growth
- An attractive salary remuneration