Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Ceek recruitment solutions
Are you looking to advance in your Human Resources career and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace? Our client is seeking a part-time Human Resources Assistant to join their dynamic team, reporting to the Human Resource Manager. If you are interested and suited for this exciting opportunity, Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Support internal and external HR related inquiries and requests
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agenda
- Assist in the recruitment and work permit processes
- Compile HR reports as deemed necessary
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews
- Maintain and update records of employees
- Monitor punch clocks and work on Time and Attendance system
- Create and maintain documentation
What are you expected to bring?
- Previous experience in a similar role and relevant qualifications in an HR-related field
- Knowledgeable of Maltese employment law
- Meticulous, motivated, efficient and reliable
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in both the English and Maltese languages
- Have good judgement and exercise the utmost discretion with confidential and sensitive information
- Have a growth mindset, and have a passion for positively influencing the team and people around them
- Must have good basic computer skills
What’s in it for you?
- Professional development
- Gain hands-on experience
- Join a dynamic professional team
- Competitive salary