Do you have good HR generalist experience and looking for a new challenge? We are seeking to recruit a motivated human resource executive, for one of our clients. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Assist with employee onboarding, conduct company-specific inductions, and ensure documentation is collected
- Conduct interviews and prepare offers in line with company structures
- Prepare periodic management reports and keep records updated
- Assist with the work permit process by compiling the required documents and submit accordingly
- Conduct exit interviews to identify shortcomings and suggest recommendations for improvements
- Identify potential sources of employees for both subcontracted and direct placements
- Assist with NSO reports when required
- Act as a point of contact for employees regarding payroll queries and confirm any discrepancies
- Assist in the implementation of the group’s performance management system
- Draft documents as required
- Coordinate employee training, ensure legal requirements are met as well as identify areas of potential improvement
- Assist with company events
- Inform payroll of new employees and forward information regarding any changes
What are you expected to bring?
- 2 years’ experience human resources
- Good knowledge of the employment legislation
- Basic knowledge of GDPR policy
- Has attention to detail, be creative, and able to work on own initiative
- Strong people management and communication skills in English and in Maltese
- Experience within training and development
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work within a well-known company
- Competitive salary package
- Good Career prospects