Are you well-versed in employment law? Do you have experience in dealing with all aspects of HR practices? We are seeking to recruit an HR Business Partner to join a well-established manufacturing company based in Malta. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Provide direction to members of the management team and employees
- Provide general services, including coaching, influencing, advising, and acting as a point of contact to the business unit
- Support managers in all HR procedures
- Manage absences and liaise with management and staff when required
- Ensure health related risks are minimised in the business by liaising with Occupational Health authorities
- Keep up to date with legal requirements related to the management of employees to reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance
- Oversee the recruitment process in its entirety, including training, the development of staff in the assigned areas, and applying for visas for TCN
- Provide support in managing and resolving employee relation issues
- Correctly advise employees of company procedures and practices
- Collaborate with the management team to identify development needs
- Ensure that data in the HR systems is up to date, accurate, and managed in a lean and manner
- Gather and contribute to HR reports, weekly and monthly
- Champion, support, and continually contribute to the improvement of HR cycle processes
- Manage HR activities such as recognition, job evaluations, rewards, and together with the full HR team deliver HR initiatives such as employee surveys, performance management, etc.
- Promote a culture of employee engagement in line with HR strategies
- Ensure that internal communication messaging is tailored to team requirements
What are you expected to bring?
- A Bachelor’s Degree in HR or a similar field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar HR generalist role, ideally within the manufacturing industry
- MQF4 or equivalent course in Employment Law
- Knowledgeable about MS Office applications
- Ability to support managers in a business environment and drive commercially led people practices
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to maintain confidentiality at the highest level
- Proven levels of previous continuous improvement and experience of leading and supporting change
- Ability to prioritise and manage a busy and challenging workload
What’s in it for you?
- Working with an international dynamic organisation
- Opportunities for growth
- Insurances – life and health
- Attractive remuneration and reward