This is a full-time position, which requires a highly motivated individual with excellent communication and leadership skills. The selected candidate will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards;
· Inspects rooms and public areas, ensuring they are cleaned and comply with the hotel brand standards
· Manages the Housekeeping Attendants on a daily basis, motivate them and resolve any issues that might occur on the job
· Provides training to the Housekeeping Attendants on cleanliness, hygiene and safety standards
· Manages the telephone calls received at the Housekeeping Office promptly, recording the requests and communicates the information effectively and in a timely manner with other departments
· Prepares the daily task sheets for the Housekeeping Attendants
· Provides excellent customer service to guests
· Be a smart and organised individual, with an outgoing personality, combined with excellent customer relations skills
· Able to work under pressure in a busy and demanding environment
· Have an eye for detail and a passion for proving an outstanding service to our guests
· Be fluent in English
· Be computer literate
· Be flexible to respond to a range of different work situations
Previous related experience in a 4 or 5-star hotel is preferred, however not necessary as full training will be provided. An ITS Accommodation Operations qualification or equivalent and knowledge of another language will be considered an asset.
Having just been awarded the HR Quality mark, join a team you can trust to develop your career. We invite you to send us your CV at [email protected]. All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
Take a look at our beautiful property, by clicking on the following link: Hilton MaltaVirtual Tour.
- Experience*2 Years
- Job Reference*HKSUP_1405