Looking for a new adventure and a chance to put your German language skills to good use? Join our client’s team of customer support agents in beautiful Malta!
As a German-speaking customer support agent, you’ll be responsible for answering inquiries, resolving issues, and providing outstanding customer service to clients from all around the world. You’ll be working with a team of friendly and supportive colleagues, and you’ll have access to all the training and resources you need to succeed.
And when you’re not at work, you’ll be living in one of the most beautiful and welcoming countries in the world. Malta is known for its breathtaking natural scenery, friendly people, and vibrant culture, and there’s always something new to discover and explore.
We’re looking for friendly, motivated, and customer-focused individuals to join our team, so if you’re ready for a new challenge and a chance to live and work in one of the most beautiful countries in the world, we want to hear from you!
- Provide superior professional customer service whilst dealing with all enquiries regarding the company’s products and services;
- Ensure that client accounts are opened according to the client’s product and service guidelines;
- Building a rapport with the customers whilst addressing any issues relating to the use of internet banking, on-boarding and mobile application;
- Maintain a high level of knowledge when it comes to the company’s products and services in order to provide customers with accurate information;
- Identify selling opportunities after analysing the customer’s needs;
- Address cancellation and temporary/ permanent blocking of cards, as per customer requests;
- Process of transactions and outgoing payments accurately within the company’s I.T. systems;
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, corporate security policies, regulatory guidelines, industry service standards and codes of conduct;
- Keeping records as required;
- Issuing of new cards and renewal processes.
- Assistance with gathering of data/information for the company (via phone, e-mails and chat);
- Providing support with invoicing, allocating payments and related duties, in line with the company’s policies;
- Assistance with administrative tasks in accordance with the company´s policies, procedures and instructions;
- Communication and close cooperation with country co-ordinators and other departments;
- Monitoring the repayment of loans by customers, including by tracing relevant amounts to the company´s accounts and allocating the incoming payments in the records;
- Other related ad hoc duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- In possession of a University degree
- Native or fluent level of German along with a fluent level of English
- Previous experience in a similar position is an asset
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer skills
- Team player and customer oriented
- Willingness to learn and expand horizons