Are you a positive individual? Do you consider yourself to be a hard-worker? If so, one of our clients, a well-established organisation in Malta is looking for a General Support Assistant. If you think you have what it takes, we at Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Assist in any errands both inside and outside the airport premises
- Accompany the visitors while on site
- Carry out maintenance and upkeep of general facilities
- Responsible for keeping the company’s facilities and vehicles clean
- Assist in the preventative maintenance of the company’s facilities and equipment
- Form part of the company’s safety culture (full training will be provided)
What are you expected to bring?
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an industrial setting
- An academic qualification
- Possess a clean police conduct
- Previous experience in an airport environment is an asset
- A valid driving license, a European Category D is a plus
- Working experience as a general maintenance/handyman would be ideal
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary
- Dynamic environment
- Excellent opportunities to build experience