A leading global company within the fund administration sector is looking for a Fund Accountant to join their team. The person will need to carry out and manage all accounting duties for a portfolio of clients. If you’d like to progress within this field, do not miss this opportunity!
What is expected of you?
- Liaise with auditors
- Prepare cash and security reconciliations
- Generate NAV calculations within agreed deadlines
- Prepare financial statements under IFRS
- Prepare regulatory reporting
- Manage the fund accounting relationship with Fund Manager
What are you expected to bring?
- An ‘A’ Level standard of Accountancy
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in fund accounting will be considered an asset
- Excellent administrative and business support skills
- The ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- The ability to multitask and work accurately to tight deadlines
- An excellent command of MS Office suite, including Word and Excel
What is in it for you?
- An attractive salary package
- Fantastic development opportunities and professional support
- A progressive international environment
Experience*Less than 1 Year