Got an eye for detail that is second to none? A leading Maltese iGaming company is looking for a Fraud Analyst. If you think you have what it takes, Ceek would love to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Monitor and review suspect player activity
- Review daily reports and investigate suspect player activity
- Take immediate actions/decisions on fraudulent transactions and accounts
- Communicate with players and request documentation when necessary
- Review and verify player documentation
- Work with other departments when necessary to ensure follow-up action
- Escalate suspicious activity/transaction to MLRO
- Review and record chargebacks to help prevent further risk
- Ad-hoc tasks specified by the RFP Team Lead
What are you expected to bring?
- Fluent English, written and spoken, additional languages will be considered an asset
- Similar working experience
- Conversant with Microsoft Excel
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organised and attention to detail
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams
- Able to express opinions, and recommendations for continued improvement
What’s in it for you?
- Training and Development
- Monthly allowances
- Career prospects
- Flexible working hours