One of our clients, a key player within the iGaming industry, is looking for a Finance Manager to join their growing team. If you are a qualified Accountant, and are looking for your next career step, this is the right opportunity for you!
What is expected of you?
- Lead and mentor junior team members
- Oversee the payroll process, quarterly VAT returns, and monthly management accounts
- Guide the team in the general accounting functions such as accounts payable, receivable, reconciliations, and treasury management
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in matters including compliance, risk management, etc
- Contribute to the company by identifying opportunities to improve efficiency of internal controls
- Deputise the Head of Finance when required
What are you expected to bring?
- Be a fully qualified Accountant
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- An excellent communicator in the English language and preferably in the Maltese language too
- Knowledgeable in the accounting standards practices and policies (IFRS)
- Be familiar with the local legislation related to finance, taxation, and employment
- Proficient in the use of accounting systems such as Xero and BI tools
- Exemplary proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- A highly motivated individual who is capable of working within a team and are results-oriented
- Be analytical and proactive in solving problems that may arise
- Strong leadership skills and can lead the team to work on tight deadlines
- Must be able to travel for a short period of time if necessary
What’s in it for you?
- Multi-cultural working environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent career prospects