We are seeking to recruit a Finance Executive, for one of our clients, a leading company in the civil engineering industry. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Handle the month-end accounting process and reconciliations
- Compile monthly management accounts within fixed timeframes
- Prepare other monthly reporting or analysis on an ad-hoc basis
- Manage the compilation and submission of VAT declarations
- Liaise with auditors in connection with the statutory audit, as well as with banks where necessary
- Assist in the compilation of financial budgets
- Work on the reconciliation of inter-company balances
- Guide and assist junior members of the team
- Work on other duties normally performed in a finance department
What are you expected to bring?
- Possess an accountancy qualification (ACCA or University degree)
- At the final stage of studies (either ACCA or University degree)
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar position will also be considered
- Experience in the processing of payroll will be considered as an asset
- Be a self-motivated and efficient approach to work
- Able to work both individually and within a team with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and preferably Maltese
What’s in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package
- A dynamic working environment
- Career prospects
- Challenging working environment