Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Ceek recruitment solutions
What is expected of you?
- Monitor and report factory variances on a regular basis as required by the site
- Inventory accounting and reporting including the management of the stock taking processes, reconciliations and reporting
- Take ownership of all spoil and destruction authorisation / sign off processes
- Identify trends in financial performance and provide recommendations for business improvement projects (e.g. operational excellence, waste management)
- Provide support for the budgeting and forecasting process and the preparation of capital expenditure as required
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
- Evaluate current capital expenditure projects reviewing project outturns and potential overspends
- Prepare closed job reports
- Month end/year end processes, KPI reporting, and auditor liaison
- Assist operations and the departmental heads in interpreting and understanding financial/ performance trends
- Monitor and reconcile balance sheet items (e.g. provisions/accruals/other assets) specific to the site operations
- Undertake other ad hoc analytical and finance tasks as directed by the Site Business Partner as and when necessary
What are you expected to bring?
- Work experience in a similar sector will be considered an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and financial modelling skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Good ambience
- Excellent career prospects
Related Jobs (4)
Auditor on 23/05/2023 Full/Part Time
Accounts Executive on 17/05/2023 Full Time
Senior Finance Executive on 17/05/2023 Full Time
Assistant Accounting Manager – Malta on 15/05/2023 Full Time