We are seeking to recruit an ELV Technician to join a dynamic team in one of the largest fire and safety companies in Malta. If you are up for the challenge, we at Ceek would like to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Install, repair, and conduct planned maintenance on various projects in accordance with company requirements such as electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures
- Work on extra low voltage (ELV) systems and carry out installations of fire and security systems as per given drawings
- General site preparation and ensure that all conduit wire runs and installation are done as per standards
- Arrange work site, including movement of ladders, transport of tools and scaffolding, using hand and power tools and other equipment as required
- Properly represent the company at all times by wearing a clean uniform and maintain effective communication with co-workers and clients
- Sustain customer confidence by keeping service information confidential
- Properly arrange documentation on every service done
- Comply to all health and safety regulations as per company and government standards
- Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time
What are you expected to bring?
- Knowledge and experience in a similar field
- Electrical license A and B
- A valid and clean driving license
- Be proficient with hand-held electronic devices, power tools and follow technical instructions
- Good written and spoken English
- Be able to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Be respectful, courteous, confident and meticulous with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Be a highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently as well as in a group
What’s in it for you?
- A challenging job opportunity
- Working within a fast-growing company
- A pleasant working environment