Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Ceek recruitment solutions
Do you consider yourself to be creative, analytic and knowledgeable in content strategy? Do you have a passion for digital marketing and improving the customer experience? If so, our client is looking for an E-Commerce Executive who will report to the Head of Revenue Management and who will play a vital role in growing our client’s e-commerce business. If you have what it takes, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Gather insight into online marketing trends and ensure strategies are up to date
- Carry out required research, analysis and reporting within the e-commerce, consumer behaviour and customer profile sphere
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Assist in the deployment of successful digital campaigns inclusive of Google AdWords, Facebook, etc, to increase company awareness and own campaign implementation from ideation to execution.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
- Assist with increasing, maintaining and improving segmentation of customer email database
- Collaborate with other teams / departments to improve user experience
- Allocate funds and monitor ad spend budget on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Prepare creative ideas for content marketing and update company websites whilst managing day to day content uploading
- Prepare and distribute online newsletters and promotional emails when required
- Assist with increasing, maintaining and improving segmentation of customer email databases
What are you expected to bring?
- Diploma in Digital Marketing or relevant field
- Analytical and critical thinking mindset
- Experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Experience with Google AdWords, WordPress, social media & email campaigns
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Knowledge in content strategy and search engine optimization
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Project management skills and abilities
- A sense of aesthetics and a passion for great visual communication
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to work in a reputable company
Related Jobs (1)
Marketing Assistant on 01/06/2023 Full Time