Are you an ambitious and experienced Hotel Sales and Marketing professional, who is looking for a director level position? We at Ceek are working in partnership with a Leading 5* International hotel to assist them their search for this strategic role. If you are interested, we would love to hear from you!!
What is expected of you?
- Responsibility for setting over Sales and Marketing strategies and budgets
- Analyze forecasted performance and correct where necessary
- Coordinate the sub-departments to ensure working to aligned goals
- Set and monitor targets and objectives for individuals and team
- Identify opportunities for new revenue streams and maximize existing
- Research for current trends, future business needs and competitor analysis
- Monitor the holiday planning for the sub-departments
- Review End of Month reports
- Attend various meetings such as Monthly Debtors Meeting, Weekly Senior Managers Meeting, Daily Rate Strategy Meeting, etc
- Support the Sales Manager and team and ensure that they are provided with the needed tools
- Organize and attend events and fairs
- Regular contact with RSO’s to if identify sales or marketing opportunities
- Create partnerships with relevant events and companies
- Monitor of reservations calls
- Develop new selling scripts when necessary
- Oversee the room selling strategy and improve if needed
- Monitor the selling strategy of competitors
What are you expected to bring?
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Hospitality, Management, Tourism, Marketing or Finance
- Written and verbal fluency in English, proficiency in another language will be considered as an asset
- Strategic-thinking skills coupled with an analytical and creative personality
- The ability to develop and maintain good relationships with both clients and colleagues
- Team player with the skill of take charge and solve problems if needed
- Effective negotiation abilities
- Able to travel extensively
- Clean Driving License
What’s in for you?
- Great career prospects
- Good Salary Package
- Working with a Global Brand