Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Our client, a reputable corporate services provider in Malta, is seeking an experienced Client Service Officer to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, providing corporate advice, performing general corporate administration duties, and ensuring compliance matters are handled efficiently. This position offers a possibility of hybrid work after few months.
- Supervising the assigned team members while providing necessary support, training, and mentoring to fulfil their role successfully.
- Reviewing and improving internal procedures.
- Managing a portfolio of clients and handling client requests promptly.
- Providing corporate advice to potential and existing clients.
- Performing general corporate administration duties and assisting with compliance matters.
- Being present in corporate meetings and keeping minutes.
- Honouring service level agreements in the shortest time frame while delivering a service that exceeds clients’ expectations.
- Maintaining an open dialogue with clients and keeping them informed of any relevant developments within their industry.
- Setting up new companies, preparing and submitting statutory filings.
- Opening/closing bank accounts and liaising with banks on a regular basis, as needed.
- Liaising and corresponding with in-house lawyers, accountants, and auditors on behalf of clients.
- Communicating with the Malta Business Registry and other regulatory authorities.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a corporate administrative role.
- A university degree or equivalent qualification, ideally in a related field.
- Sound working knowledge of Company Law.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft software packages, and willingness to learn company-specific software if required.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Works with minimal supervision, able to prioritize and deliver quality work within tight time frames.
If you have the required qualifications and experience and are seeking an opportunity to join a dynamic team of professionals, we invite you to submit your application. This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career in a challenging and rewarding work environment.
Offered Salary€30,000 - €40,000