We are seeking to recruit a Compliance & Privacy Officer on behalf of a globally known insurance company. The selected candidate will be assisting the Head of Compliance & Risk Insurance with the execution of compliance and data protection tasks. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Assist with Compliance with the GDPR including Data Protection subject requests, controlling and processing agreements and data subject accountability
- Ensure that privacy by Design is implemented for any new projects
- Perform the review of data processing register, Data Protection procedures and DPIAs
- Ensure compliance of licensing requirements, new business and new products requested
- Review engagement and outsourcing agreements from a compliance and data protection point of view with the support of the legal team
- Ensure Compliance with AML regulations and regular reporting, and that Solvency II regulation is complied with the three pillars
- Liaise with the MFSA and assist the Head of Compliance with other day-to-day duties
What are you expected to bring?
- A Degree level of education, a legal and/or insurance academic background is an asset
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Data Protection studies and experience would be considered an asset
- An organised and motivated personality
- A dynamic yet mature personality, with a ‘make it happen’ attitude
- Fluent in English, another European language (French) is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration package
- Excellent career prospects
- A dynamic and enjoyable working experience in an international environment
- Health and life insurance cover