Have you been exposed to the iGaming/Gambling industry? We are seeking a Compliance Officer to join one of our client’s in the gaming industry. If you are looking for a challenge, we at Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Support the regulatory processes in new and existing markets
- Establish and meet the regulatory demands of new markets
- Follow regulations and regulation updates, implementing them in the company’s procedures
- Escalate any compliance/non-compliance issues to the Compliance Manager and any other stakeholder
- Collect, analyse and summarise information and prepare reports accordingly
What are you expected to bring?
- At least 1 year experience as a Compliance Officer in the iGaming/Gambling industry
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of AML/CFT, Data Protection, Responsible Gaming and Regulatory Compliance Frameworks
- A background in Law would be considered an advantage
- Good organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Understanding of information security concepts and technology
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Pleasant working environment
- Career progression
- Remote working offered – Individual needs to be in Malta