Are you an experienced Compliance Officer seeking the next step in your career? One of our clients in the online trading industry is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and proactive individual who is eager to evolve and progress. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Keep abreast with all regulatory requirements, applicable legislation and inform the senior management as necessary
- Liaise with the affiliated company on all regulatory related matters
- Conduct a periodical compliance monitoring program
- Liaise and report to the executive committee and board
- Handle and submit all regulatory reporting to the authorities
- Carry out a high-level review of the financial returns
- Assist the board and report from time to time on compliance issues and meetings
- Monitor and assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures and procedures of the company
- Guide and assist new employees in the training of the regulations of the company
- Liaise with the legal advisors, accountants, and auditors as necessary
What are you expected to bring?
- A degree in Finance or an equivalent qualification
- At least 4 years’ experience working in a compliance-related function in the financial services industry
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure on own initiative
- Strong communication, analytical and time management skills
What’s in it for you?
- A fast paced and multi-cultural working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent career progression opportunities