A fast-growing and vibrant player in financial services is looking for a driven and enthusiastic Compliance Executive who wants to grow professionally within their monitoring team. If you have what it takes, we at Ceek would like to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Monitor client transactions and performance against fraud, card scheme requirements, internal thresholds, AML and CFT regulations
- Review of transactions monitoring alerts to flag or identify suspicious activity outside the normal pattern and activity
- Ensure compliance at all times, investigate and take immediate action on alerts, notifications and reports
- Create the necessary manual alerts for fraud detection according to fraud trends and patterns
- Maintain all records of the investigation and case result
- Review the level of fraud and chargeback levels as per the internal accepted levels and as per card scheme regulations
- Notify clients of potential breaches and ensure that all necessary action is taken
- Discover new ways to help improve existing fraud, AML and CFT strategies
- Work with other departments to ensure that the relevant client is accompanied by proper action
- Request and analyze the source of funds and source of wealth documentation
- Investigate suspected money laundering and terrorism financing and submit internal suspicion transaction reports to the MLRO or its deputy when relevant
- Assist on compliance matters that are relevant to the company
What are you expected to bring?
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience in a similar role within the financial services industry
- Excellent knowledge of existing regulations and directives in relation to AML is required
- A Financial or Legal qualification
- Excellent communication skills in English, any additional language will be considered an asset
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A proactive approach to situations
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Attractive salary package
- Dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Opportunity in a growing company