We are seeking to recruit a Compliance & Risk Officer on behalf of a globally known insurance company. The selected candidate will be assisting the Head of Compliance & Risk Insurance with the execution of compliance and risk tasks. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Ensure that the risk register of each company is continuously up to date and accurate
- Ensure compliance to Pillar 2 of Solvency II with regards to a sound and robust Risk Management System
- Ensure that all types of risks are identified, monitored and assessed in order to minimise the overall risk of each company
- Assist the Head of Risk with monitoring the 2nd level controls of all the risks on a quarterly basis, with issuing recommendations were necessary and with following up of such recommendations
- Assist the Head of Risk with the coordination and preparation of the ORSA for each company, including the submission of the ORSA to the Board of Directors and the Regulator
- Perform other day-to-day duties such as reporting, monitoring and following up of Operational incidents
What are you expected to bring?
- A Degree level of education, a risk and/or insurance academic background is an asset
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent with the use of Excel
- An organised and motivated personality
- A dynamic yet mature personality, with a ‘make it happen’ attitude
- Fluent in English, another European language (French) is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration package
- Excellent career prospects
- A dynamic and enjoyable working experience in an international environment
- Health and life insurance cover