Are you a skilled business analyst who is looking for a new challenge then this could be for you? We are looking for a Business Applications Analyst who will form part of a large IT team. This role is to review, analyse and evaluate business systems and user needs. Other key tasks are defining requirements, scope and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies as well as offering 2nd level support for both internal and external applications.
What is expected of you?
- Manage the applications department in a hands-on manner.
- Plan and implement business and operational projects.
- In charge of managing the project’s technical delivery, from the business analysis phase to deployment in production and commits to project milestones.
- Liaise with other Managers to allocate the resources based on the projects and to schedule resources required to successfully deliver projects.
- Provide regular status update to management and assist in KPI measurement and reporting.
- Refining the project plan as it moves along if required.
- Be a liaison/main reference point between software companies, management, and IT.
- Maintaining existing applications and API’s.
What are you expected to bring?
- Qualification in IT and/or any Business-related topics
- Customer driven and team player with strong interpersonal and customer facing skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, process and detailed oriented, a self-starter who is highly motivated to obtain goals and results.
- Ability to work with customers and suppliers from different business units, and under deadline pressure.
- Experience leading projects in an Agile environment
- Working knowledge on database technologies, SQL reporting, Scripting and/or programming languages
- Knowledge of JIRA and Therefore (optional but desirable)
What is in it for you?
- Excellent Salary and Benefits package
- Modern and Professional Environment