Are you an excellent administrator that possesses good organisational and communication skills? We are seeking to recruit an Administrative/Personal Assistant, for a leading law firm in Malta. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Perform on word documents and work with spreadsheets
- Handle e-mails and phone calls professionally
- Handle mail, couriers and maintain manual and electronic records accordingly
- Be responsible for the filing, archiving, scanning, and photocopying of documents
- Perform general secretarial and office duties
- Perform reception duties as required
What are you expected to bring?
- Have a good level of education
- Be able to communicate in written and spoken English (preferably Maltese too)
- Have a smart personal appearance
- Be reliable, trustworthy, and responsible
- Possess clean police conduct certificate
- Be proficient in typing and familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- Be eager to learn and ready to work as part of a team
- Be flexible in terms of tasks to be carried out
- Be capable of working efficiently with minimal supervision
What’s in it for you?
- A dynamic working environment
- An attractive salary
- Role available for full time or part time