Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Ceek recruitment solutions
A well-established client of ours is looking for an Accounts/Admin Executive who is highly organised and meticulous to join their management team. If this sounds like you and you’ve got the right background, Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Assist in the preparation of quotes, and works contracts
- Ensure operations are as planned on a weekly and monthly basis as well as the timely delivery of projects
- Manage to take on and conceptualize various management procedures and assignments that contribute to proper accounting record keeping, VAT return preparation, financial statement preparation, bank reconciliation, and financial planning
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Accounts department
- Oversee reconciliations of all bank accounts, billing, time-sheets as well as work plan completion, and posting of invoices
- Handle the processing of local and international payments, cashier transactions
- Chase debtors and collect fees
- Ad hoc tasks related to the role as required
What are you expected to bring?
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluency in both written and spoken Maltese and English; knowledge of Italian and other languages will be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Experience with accounting software, preferably SAGE
- Highly organised and meticulous
- Able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Have sound analytical skills with an eye for detail
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary package
- Company stability
- Career prospects