Our client in Gozo is seeking an Accounts Clerk to join their Accounting Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of duties including processing of invoices, payments, customer receipts and debtors, as well as performing cash reconciliations, supplier, bank, and intercompany reconciliations, and filing of documents.
- Posting of sales and purchase invoices
- Preparation and processing of payments runs
- Recording of customer receipts and chasing of debtors
- Preparation of cashbook entries and performing cash reconciliations periodically
- Preparation of periodic supplier, bank and intercompany reconciliations
- Assisting in month-end procedures
- Filing of documents
- Assisting in the preparation of VAT returns & management accounts
- Compilation of reportings & monthly computations as requested by management
- In possession or in the process of obtaining an Advanced Diploma in Accounting/AAT, or attained an A Level in Accounts
- Candidates with no education but prior experience will also be considered
- Must be familiar with MS Office Applications
- Good communication skills in Maltese or English
The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, good organisational skills, and a willingness to learn. They will be able to work effectively in a team environment and communicate effectively with colleagues and customers. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role within a supportive team environment, then we would love to hear from you.
Offered Salary€20,000 - €30,000